Fire & Security Engineer - North West
Salary: £28000 - £36000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268213035
Fire & Security Engineer
£36,000 + Benefits
Door to Door Travel
Monday - Friday 08.30 to 17.00
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for Fire & Security Engineers across Manchester and the North West. You will be required to maintain and service the following types of systems, primarily in London and home counties. Fire Alarms - Siemens Cerberus, Notifier, Gent, Advanced, C-Tec, Kentec, Morley, Menvier, Haes, EDA. PA/VA – Baldwin Boxhall. CCTV Systems (Hikvision and Scantronic) and Intruder Alarms / Access Control.
Experience and Skills required:
● 3 minimum years’ experience as in the fire and security industry
● Excellent servicing, diagnostic and fault-finding skills
● Liaising with both external and internal customers
● Ability to install, test commission and service fire alarm systems and/or security systems
• To have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• To have the ability to fault find and resolve issues in a logical manner.
• To have good verbal and written communication skills, including to prepare reports/complete service call-out documentation.
• To have the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers, and outside bodies.
• Use initiative and have strong attention to detail considering the life safety industry we operate within.
• To have good organisational and time management skills.
• To have good customer facing skills.
• Management of vehicle & stock
• To comply with Health & Safety requirements
Bonuses and Perks:
● Overtime available
● Bonus scheme
● Private Healthcare
● Social Events
● Company Van/ Car
● Company Tools
● NEST Pension Scheme
● Minimum 28 days including bank holidays
If you're interested in the above Fire & Security Engineering position please get in touch with Ryan Evans to find out more. firstname.lastname@example.org