The FMC Network, partners with ENG, delivering the very best recruitment service to the Facilities Management and Construction sectors, with a proven track record that extends back to 2007.
We owe our success to our industry leading recruitment specialists and their passion for the FM and Construction sectors, allowing us to grow into the recruitment consultancy we are today.
Our network of FM and Construction industry professionals reads like a who’s who of the industry, and we regularly assist some of the biggest companies in our sector to identify, attract and on-board the very best FM and Construction talent, both of today and tomorrow.
Using the ENG 3D Ecosystem we provide permanent, contract and multi-hire recruitment solutions across Construction, FM & the Construction Equipment sectors.
Get in touch to discover how we can help you find the right talent or define your next career move.
Why partner with FMC?
We take great pride in the markets we represent and strive to offer a working culture not seen elsewhere in the industry.
Using our parent ENG’s 3D Ecosystem we are equipped to support you whether it be a critical hire campaign or ongoing multi-hire talent support & attraction.
- Regularly exhibit at some of the industry's largest events.
- Have access to a network of more than 50,000 industry professionals
- Carry a social media footprint of more than 100,000 industry professionals
- Provide permanent, contract and temporary solutions at all levels across the UK.
- Constantly adapt and evolve our services to suit the needs of our clients
- Assure you of an honest, knowledgeable and pragmatic approach at all stages.
- Operate LinkedIn recruiter licenses for all of our consultants giving access to niche talent pools for key hires outside of the "active" job market.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
The FMC Network are proud members of ENG – a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham and serving the whole of the UK and beyond – and are financially backed by the Pertemps Network Group, the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK.
To find out more, click here to visit the website.