The FMC Network is the UK’s leading recruitment consultancy focused on both the FM & Construction sectors.
Our track record of success is unrivalled, and we are proud to say our services have been retained by some of the world’s most recognisable and respected brands.
- Are professionally trained, both in Recruitment and FM or Construction.
- Are highly networked.
- Have proven track records of delivery on a range of FM or Construction assignments.
- Specialise in either Permanent or Contract recruitment campaigns.
- Deliver on both retained & contingent assignments.
- Are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) to administer, interpret, assess and deliver psychometric testing and profiling.
- Are proud and passionate advocates of the Facilities Management &/or Construction sectors.
Immersed in our sectors
We aim to build affiliations with organisations who identify, support and reward industry excellence.
Our goal is to be a trusted and expeditious source of industry intelligence. Our global network of over 15,000 industry individuals – supported by more than ****** company page followers on LinkedIn – you are offered regular employment market updates, access to accurate guidance on advancements in the FM & Construction sector, inspiring case studies of professional development, and a unique commentary on the FM & Construction sectors in the UK.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
The FMC Network is a proud member of ENG, a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham with offices in the city of London, serving the whole of the UK and beyond.
With financial backing from the Pertemps Network Group – the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK – ENG operate an “inch-wide, mile-deep” philosophy, meaning each individual consultant and business is not only an expert in recruitment, but also passionate and knowledgeable about the vertical market in which they operate. As a result our client partnerships are based as much on sector intelligence as they are recruitment expertise.
To find out more about the Executive Network Group please visit the group website here: www.executivenetworkgroup.co.uk