Senior Account Manager/Water Treatment Engineer
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105556
Senior Water Treatment Engineer/Account Manager
£33,000 - £42,000
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Water Treatment Engineer/Account Manager to cover the Reading/Oxford area. This is a mobile role and you will require extensive Water Treatment experience and knowledge. The successful candidates will be working for one of the largest Water Hygiene and Treatment businesses in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience on the below;
• Understanding of system design and flow measurements on all secondary systems
• Reviewing Monthly/ Quarterly measurements
• Understanding and reporting on BMS valve stroking exercises
• Obtained lab results as required and analyse results
Softened Water System for Condense Water:
• Take overall responsibility of softener levels, testing, operation and reporting.
• Manage salt levels and water softener daily while reporting any defects on system.
• Take overall responsibility of cooling towers testing, operation and reporting.
• Undertake daily inspections and bromine testing & report in logbook.
• Daily review TDS levels and system alarms while reporting any defects on system.
• Partner with water treatment specialist on monthly inspections while reporting any defects on system.
• Plan and manage 6m clean and chlorination on towers out of peak seasons with specialist and client
Typical Vocational Qualifications
Institution of Occupation Safety and Health - IOSH Certificate
The Water Management Society - Member
Royal Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers - Member
City & Guilds - Legionella Water Risk Assessments in building water systems
City & Guilds - Water Regulations 1999
City & Guilds - Plumbing Craft
If you're interested in this role please contact Sarah on 0121 450 5000 for further details.