Fire System Technician
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105828
Fire & Security Engineer – 6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Fire & Security Engineer to be based at our client site in Hertfordshire. This is for an initial 6-month contract.
Working hours: 8:00 -17:00
40 per week. Overtime is calculated at x 1.5 Monday - Friday, x 1.5 on Saturdays, x 2.0 for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
To provide first line System Maintenance, Reactive & Small or Extra Works to, Automatic Fire, Fire Extinguishing, and Fire Aspiration Alarm Systems, with response to CCTV, Access Control and Security Systems.
• Provide commissioning, installation and reactive attendance for, Automatic Fire Alarm Systems and CCTV, Access Control and Security Systems to other Specialist Services contract sites when called upon.
• To be responsible and monitor all contracted, Automatic Fire Alarm Systems with expected 1st response to CCTV, Access Control and Security Systems equipment, safely within assigned area or any given contract.
• To participate and comply with Material ordering & Procurement procedure.
• To ensure all reactive works are carried out in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
• Ensure all relevant engineering practices are adhered to.
• To comply with the client and EMCOR’s safety rules and to maintain a high standard of discipline.
• To manage effectively weekly timesheets, mileage sheets and necessary administration paperwork on weekly and monthly basis, as detailed in the Engineers policies or requested by Supervisor, manager or Office Staff.
• Adhere to ISO 9001,ISO 9002 Quality Procedures in accordance with the company quality manual, along with All Security & Fire Standards and good working practices.
If you’re interested in this 6 month contract for a Fire & Security Engineer in Hertfordshire please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 email@example.com