Team Leader - Hard Services
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105785
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Working Team Leader for a well-established Building Services contractor in Oxfordshire. If you're an experienced on the tools Team Leader looking for a new and progressive position, please read below.
• Monitor the progress of the planned maintenance and remedial works; ensuring effective close out.
• Identification, minimisation and eradication of risks through appropriate risk management including but not limited to H&S and operational risks for all parties and staff.
• Monitoring and maintaining equipment and asset performance to ensure continuity and correct operation of the critical services of the facility.
• Maintainer of all initiatives to identify and implement ways in which the full range of services can be improved to maximise value, minimise cost, risk and downtime, whilst delivering the desired consistent quality of service
• To be available by telephone for queries as part of the emergency call out escalation procedure.
• Act as Deputy RP for Legionella and water systems on site
• Act at LV AP to assist engineering and project teams
• Act as AP for high risk activities, according to skillset
• Ensure that engineering resource levels are always sufficient and are in line with contractual obligations.
• Ensure a timely response to requests for additional or special maintenance and/or minor works, agreeing customer requirements and costs if appropriate
• Authorised Person Low Voltage or working towards this status.
• Thorough technical knowledge, plus relevant experience of asset management and delivery of the operation and maintenance of all building services including critical services with experience of controlled environments and data centres.
• To be able to demonstrate knowledge of statutory regulations associated with all building services and Permits to Work systems in highly regulated and controlled environments
• An experienced operational and maintenance leader regarding business-critical service systems in a 24/7/365 environment.
• Knowledge of ISO 50001 processes, SFG20 and CAFM systems.
• Technically qualified, minimum NVQ level 3, in appropriate engineering disciplines.
• Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis.
• IOSH Managing Safely is required
If you’d like to find out more about this working Team Leader role, please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org