Asset & Compliance Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105783
Asset and Compliance Manager
£45,000-£50,000 + benefits
This is a well-established Building Services contractor in Oxfordshire. Experience of managing services within a Manufacturing or R&D environment would be advantageous.
This is a wonderfully exciting and advanced site with a corporate and professional attitude to reaching goals in a personable way, therefore experienced candidates with a professional and friendly approach would be most welcome.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with experience of managing Asset data and Compliance.
What will you be doing?
- Logging and managing asset data
- Monitoring and managing compliance across the estate
- Ensuring the highest and safest level of service and contract delivery
- Monitoring and using a CAFM system
- Working with senior strategic and operational M&E teams
- Management of compliance across a range of equipment (electrical and mechanical maintenance).
What will you need?
- Proven experience of managing asset data and compliance
- Experience of working in a building services /M&E environment
- Ideally within critical or controlled environments
- Knowledge of FGas, L8, Asbestos, HV/LV electrical systems and knowledge of statutory requirements
- Relevant Engineering qualification
- CAFM knowledge
- SFG20 awareness
- Strong analytical skills
Please submit your CV or contact me for a confidential chat.
- Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
- Facilities Services
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions