Electrical & Calibration Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105781
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for an Electrical & Calibration Engineer for a well-established Building Services contractor in Oxfordshire. If you're an experienced Electrical & Calibration Engineer looking for a new and progressive position, please read below.
• Responsible for making sure the instruments and testing devices are calibrated correctly and give accurate readings in line with National UKAS and ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017 standards.
• Design and facilitate all common calibration procedures, including maintaining the calibration database and filing system.
• Proactive engagement in LCAM system reviews ensuring continuous improvement of systems under your control.
• Data integrity in Agility / CAFM systems is reviewed and meets or exceeds statutory requirements.
• Proactive engagement in capital projects and site minor works (SMW) that add or modify elements of systems under your control.
• Provide specialist advice and support for all Technical Services management activities associated with all building services.
• Qualified to HNC or equivalent level in electrical engineering
• C&G 2383 -18 18th Edition or equivalent
• C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
• CompEx EX01, EX02, EX03, EX04 is desirable
• Experience calibrating measuring instrumentation to National UKAS standards
• Hold or be prepared to work towards achieving LV AP Status and other Appointments as deemed appropriate
• 2 years + Experience of installation, testing, maintenance, and operation of LV distribution systems
• Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
If you’d like to find out more about this Electrical & Calibration Engineer role, please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 email@example.com