Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105780
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Multiskilled Engineer for a well-established Building Services contractor in Oxfordshire. If you're an experienced Engineer with the following skills and experience who is looking for a new and progressive position, then look no further.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all Electrical and Mechanical equipment ensuring they are maintained and operated correctly.
- Ensure CAFM system is reviewed and meets requirements and is up to date at all times.
- Engage in works in process on site including minor works.
What you need?
- Qualified to HNC level in Engineering discipline or appropriate apprenticeship and experience.
- C&G 2383 -18 18th Edition or equivalent
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
- Hold or be prepared to work towards achieving LV AP and / or Pressure AP Status and other Appointments as deemed appropriate
- 2 years + site-based engineering experience including reactive / planned maintenance and out of hours call out.
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety
- IOSH Working Safely