BDM - Renal
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105739
We have been briefed on a fantastic Business Development Manager working for a market leading organisation who are going through a very exciting growth period.
This BDM role is a field based role covering England and Wales. We are flexible on where you live as long as you are happy to travel and have good links to the motorways. For this particular position it would be beneficial if you lived in in the M62 corridor between Manchester and Leeds but it isn't essential.
This business encourage entrepreneurial spirit, empowering their employees to make their own decisions to support the continued growth of our business. They are looking for like-minded people who can share their passion for success. This particular division have a great reputation with excellent growth prospects, so this is an amazing opportunity to join this team to grow the business further and make a real difference.
You will be selling world leading water treatment products and services to hospitals, managed service providers and industry consultants to supply the water technologies and services for healthcare applications.
Your drive and enthusiasm will deliver new business growth in defined areas, offering insight to customers to engage them in their products and services.
In this challenging and variable role you will plan daily sales activities, marketing initiatives and update the company’s CRM system. Building and maintaining strong internal & external customer relationships.
Experince selling water treatment products would naturally be extremely advantageous but if you sell other technical products into the healthcare sector this will be considered.
Sales experience within the market is not critical, although your personal attributes will need to demonstrate that you are someone who will drive the business forward selling water treatment solutions in this market.
Due to the technical nature of selling water treatment solutions, you will have a Science, Environmental or Engineering Degree or be qualified by experience.
Key attributes required-
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, Strong presentation skills, able to engage people in our technologies, products and services;
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and the wider business.
· Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organised approaches to work;
· Resilient to objections, pressure and change;
· Actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and customer experience;
· Ability to successfully negotiate and close a deal;
· Demonstrates strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit;
· Understands the hierarchy and culture of customer and supplier organisations and is able to identify the decision makers and influencers;
· Knowledge of and ability to use CRM tools such as Salesforce, Competent computer literacy;
What's in it for me?
As they are aa global business, you will benefit from a very broad exposure to the business, a generous salary and unrivalled benefits package including; company car, commission scheme paid quarterly, private medical, 25 days holidays, life assurance, pension, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Shopping discounts and much more.
An individual induction and training plan will be designed for you in addition to a personal development plan.