Head of Service Delivery - South
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105722
Head of Service Delivery - Water
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Head of Service Delivery within the Water Hygiene / Water Treatment sector.
This position has become available due to growth within our client and an internal promotion. The successful candidate will report directly to the Field Operations Director. You will need to be an experienced manager of an in field team of engineers/technicians, and be highly organised and support your team to ensure the best support and guidance is provided.
• Be a visible leader of the team, giving advice, support and guidance with a result
• Be commercially focussed to ensure that all works are delivered as efficiently and as timely as possible, whilst maintaining high quality service standards and looking for continual improvement.
• Provide competent support and expert advice to our external and internal customers on all Service Delivery related issues.
• Offer support to our internal and external customers for large or multi-site projects, at quote and delivery stages.
• Support the senior team with recruitment requirements and maintain the right quality and resource level
• Have a good knowledge of our industry, specifically with regards to the water and air hygiene services
If you’re interested in this Head of Service Delivery position within the Water sector please get in touch with Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000.