Water treatment remedial plumber - Leicester
Salary: £24 - £26.4 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105562
£24,000 - £26,400
A forward thinking water treatment and consultancy business who are making waves throughout the market are looking to secure the services of a Plumber/Remedial Technician to cover the Leicester Area. You will be working on an array of site based contracts to assist with general plumbing works on communal hot and cold water systems .
You will be required to respond to call outs when required and liaise with suppliers, clients and tenants. This role is for 40 hours per week (full-time) on a permanent contract with the regular possibility of overtime. You may be required to travel to and work in various locations within the UK and should be able to work flexible hours when required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent are required and a CSCS card is preferable.
• You should have excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills are also needed.
In return you will receive;
• 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• Company sick pay scheme & pension
• Vehicle for company use
• 40 hours per week (full-time) permanent contract with the possibility of overtime
• On-going career progression within an expanding business
For more information or to apply please call Sarah on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com