Multi Skilled Engineer
Salary: £60000 - £68640 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105547
Multi Skilled Engineer (M&E)
You have the chance to join a National FM & Construction services organisation as a site based Multi Skilled Engineer, working on a client site in Exeter. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the view to extend. Reporting directly to the Shift Supervisor, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance across site. As part of this role, you will be required to work a shift pattern covering site 24/7, and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business. This role is to be based on the Nightingale Hospital in Exeter.
As an Multi Skilled Engineer you will have responsibility for:
• To maintain full and safe operational functionality and presentation of all M&E services including a wide range of heaters, air conditioners, coolers, dehumidifiers and/or other climate control equipment.
• Checking, cleaning, servicing, maintenance and record-keeping to be consistently carried out to the standards set down by the Company in accordance with the published Workshop Procedures and with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
• The objective is to maximise equipment safety reliability, availability and presentation.
• Also to carry out repairs within the scope of training and competence.
• HVAC accessories, to maintain full and safe operational functionality.
• Installs and de-installs of equipment.
To be considered, you must have:
• You must have relevant experience and a recognised qualification/apprenticeship in Electrical/Mechanical of HVAC, M&E services or FGAS.
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract on a call out rota basis
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• Full UK Drivers license.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 450 5000 to discuss the role in further detail.