Salary: £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105542
£31,000 - £35,000
You have the chance to join a multi-technical FM & Construction services organisation as a site based M&E Supervisor, working on a client site in Abingdon.
The organisation provides Hard services to a client site which carries out Nuclear Fusion and research programmes aimed at creating clean, sustainable energy sources for the future.
As the M&E Supervisor you will have responsibility for:
• Plan, Programme and Manage all Planned Preventative Maintenance to ensure that equipment is maintained in line with contract specification and Service Level Agreements ensuring 100% Statutory Compliance at all times
• Provide the first line support for Site Maintenance Services Group (SMSG)
• Provide support to the administration / helpdesk team as appropriate
• Support a Centre of Excellence delivery across all M&E activities.
• Review Sub-Contractor RAMS and arrange access where required.
• Provide Leadership and technical guidance to the team,
• Manage all sub-contractors
• Ensure that the team update the CAFM system on their Tablets for each job.
• Ensure office area, plant rooms, workshops and storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
• Attend regular meetings as agreed with the Client
To be considered, you must have:
• High level of willingness with excellent communication skills
• Able to make decisions that will support the aims and objects of the contract in supporting the Client's objectives
• Good Literacy & PC Skills
• 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers
• Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry or equivalent
• Experience with similar maintenance and supervisory duties including fault diagnosis, and rectification
• Experience in all aspects of general building PPM schedules
• Health and Safety Training
• Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
• Maintaining critical rotating equipment, Chillers, HVAC systems, BMS, and process water systems.
The salary for this role is up to £35,000 plus pension, 25 days annual leave and private single medical cover.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 450 5000 to discuss the role in further detail.