Salary: £31000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105541
Electrician (Site Based)
£28,000 - £31,000
You have the chance to join a multi-technical FM & Construction services organisation as a site based electrician, working on a client site in Abingdon.
The organisation provides Hard services to a client site which carries out Nuclear Fusion and research programmes aimed at creating clean, sustainable energy sources for the future.
As an Electrician you will have responsibility for:
• Carrying out routine Maintenance to site Electrical and Facilities Equipment within a set schedule. Ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
• Carrying out Electrical Installations including Testing and Certification
• Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
• Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
• Keeping the CAFM system updated with works carried out.
• Ensuring onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
• Work with specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
To be considered, you must have:
• City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 2330 / 2360 OR Equivalent.
• City & Guilds 18th Edition BS7671
• Must have at least 3 years' experience working as a qualified Electrician.
• Must have at least 3 years' experience working within an Industrial/Commercial environment.
The salary for this role is up to £31,000 plus pension, 25 days annual leave and private single medical cover.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 450 5000 to discuss the role in further detail.