Salary: £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105540
Plumber (Site Based)
£27,000 - £30,000
You have the chance to join a multi-technical FM & Construction services organisation as a site based plumber, working on a client site in Abingdon.
The organisation provides M&E services to a client site which carries out Nuclear Fusion and research programmes aimed at creating clean, sustainable energy sources for the future.
As a Plumber you will have responsibility for:
• Supplying plumbing and response engineering services for the client by carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), and Reactive Maintenance.
• To provide detailed reporting via the tablet to include, but not limited to predictive times for remedial and chargeable works, and life cycle condition reporting.
• To provide a high level of technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with the on site management team
• To carry out all works in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of plumbing & heating systems.
To be considered, you must have:
• City & Guilds 6129 – Basic Plumbing – Vocational Pts 2 & 3 / City & Guilds 6089 – NVQ Levels 2 & 3
• Experience of working on all types of HVAC systems
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 plus pension, 25 days annual leave and private single medical cover.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 450 5000 to discuss the role in further detail.