Business Development Manager
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105529
Business Development Manager – Fire and Security
Salary £30,000 -£36,000 + Extremely attractive commission
- Are you an experienced sales individual?
- Do you have experience within the Fire and Security Sector?
A rapidly growing Fire and Security Company are looking for a driven and ambitious Business Development Manager to be based within the Egham, Surrey area. The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for converting very warm leads within the area into new business.
This is an exciting role with huge potential in a friendly hardworking business. For this role, there is a very attractive commission structure for new business and repeated business therefore earning potential is very high.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Developing sales leads (phone and face to face)
- Selling fire and security services
- Attending client meetings
- Liaising with Bid teams
- Involved with sales strategy
- Hitting sales targets
- Liaising with after-sales operational teams
Ideally you will have:
- Proven business/sales experience
- Knowledge of the Fire and Security sector (Essential)
- Experience of managing business development processes
- A desire to build on existing and obtain new business
If you are currently someone with experience within Fire and Security and is looking to step up into a Business Development Manager position we will be open to applications as experience in the sector is crucial for success in this role.
If you are already a Business Development Manager within the Fire and Security sector get in touch ASAP.
Contact Shannon Deol on 0121 450 5000 / Shannon.deol@fmcnetwork for more information.