Salary: £37000 - £38000 per annum
Location: South East London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105519
Full Time – Static
Up to £38,000
A rapidly growing Facilities Management company who specialise in mechanical and electrical services on a variety of high end residential or commercial buildings are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive and Emergency Maintenance.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
• Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
• Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
• To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
• To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
• To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
• To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
The ideal candidate will hold:
• City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential)
• 17th Edition I.E.E (essential)
• City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable)
• Good knowledge and clear understanding of Electricity at Work safe working practises and Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (essential)
• Knowledge of and experience in BMS/ Generator/Controls/Lighting Systems/ACOPS L8 (desirable)
• Knowledge and experience combined with valid Certificate on High Voltage systems (desirable)
• Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment Including: switchgear, cables, Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
If you are an Electrical Engineer and hold the right experience and skillset desired for this role, get in touch ASAP. Contact Shannon Deol on 0121 450 5000 / email@example.com