Gas Technical Officer
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473105012
Gas Technical Officer £32,000- £34,000
Office Based- Fulltime- 8 Month FTC with the option to go permanent- Birmingham
Are you an Engineer who specialises in Gas? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Housing Association with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding housing associations, assisting them to find an excellent technical gas officer based in Birmingham, on a full time basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the management and administration of the Group's compliance activities relating to Gas, solid fuel, LPG, oil and Green Technology:
• Ensure that all properties receive a statuary annual service in relation to Gas, solid fuel, LPG, oil and Green Technologies, identifying properties where the service has not been carried out and taking action against these residents in line with the groups current policy and procedures.
• To co-ordinate the Group's annual programmes for service and maintenance
Successful Engineer MUST HAVE:
• Experience in large 3 star gas contracts
• Experience in dealing with gas contractors
• Experience in dealing with customers / complaints
• Experience in social housing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the housing association industry offering excellent career opportunities and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at Amarah.email@example.com or 01214505000