Senior Fall Arrest Technician
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum
Location: South East England
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 473104859
Senior Fall Arrest Technician vacancy – London and the South East, 27 – 29K per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Fall Arrest Technician to work for an industry leading business. This is a mobile role covering London and the South East (a van and a fuel card will be provided).
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the on-site installations of fall protection and rope access equipment and ensure they are installed in accordance with the scope of works and design drawings.
You'll be working within the High Level Cleaning Division, completing installations of fall arrest and rope access systems on both construction and live sites. The successful candidate will be leading the Technicians with all aspects of the installation process, to ensure that the projects are completed in a safe and timely fashion.
As a key member of the installation team, the Senior Fall Arrest Engineer would be expected to;
• Take leadership for the operations on site.
• Liaise with Site Managers / clients for the duration of the installation.
• Ensure that all installations are carried out in accordance with the Method statement and approved drawings.
• Installation, Inspection and Maintenance of Fall arrest equipment to both major construction sites and live buildings in accordance with the applicable British Standards and the manufacturers guidelines.
Experience & Qualifications
• Excellent time management, along with flexibility to suit the business requirements
• An ability to work through challenges on site and find an effective solution
• Experience of working in a small team
• Practical experience in the installation and testing of fixings (Torque setting etc.) in a construction or construction related environment
• SSSTS/IOSH or equivalent
• CSCS Card
• Physical fitness
• The ability to work at height
• Full Driving Licence
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen on 0121 450 5000 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org