Fire Alarm Engineer - Yorkshire
Salary: £28000 - £38000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268280659
Fire Alarm Supervisor – Up to £38,000
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Fire Alarm Supervisor based in South Yorkshire. This is working for a well known and reputable service provider who operate across the UK. The Fire Alarm Supervisor will be responsible for providing professional high quality and customer orientated Fire Protection Systems & Emergency Lighting service to customers. This role would be great for a senior engineer, or someone who has already been a supervisor previously.
- Carry out Service, Repair & Installations to the requirements of BS5839 & BS5266
- Help to grow and build an in house fire alarm team.
- The ability to work from detailed commercial electrical design drawings and circuit diagrams.
- Testing and inspection of commercial fire alarm installations to current regulations/ requirements and take appropriate remedial action where required.
- Work efficiently and effectively with a wide range of commercial electrical installations and specialist equipment such as fire alarms, emergency lighting and controls, etc.
- Ensure that all test certificates and reports are completed to specification and signed by the appropriate person ready for submission to Client/Client Agent
- Carry out diagnostic fault finding on a wide range on installations and equipment.
- Assist with the planning of works and make appointments where no prearranged appointments have been made.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities.
- This role requires frequent travel to other offices and sites as required.
- Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high-quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
- Provide 24 Hour call out cover on a rota basis.
If you’re interested in the above Fire Alarm Supervisor position, please contact Ryan Evans on 07531 794 981 email@example.com