Water Hygiene Technician (Barnsley)
Salary: £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268280658
Water Hygiene Technician
Barnsley – Up to £30,000 + company vehicle
The Executive Network Groups specialist FM division is currently recruiting for a Water Hygiene Technician for one of the UKs fastest growing service providers. With a broad range of services including facilities management, property services and specialist care facilities.
Key responsibilities for the Water Hygiene Technician
The Water Hygiene Technician will be responsible for carrying out the professional functions of water hygiene, monitoring, control and management of Legionella.
- Provide and include the raising of awareness of client’s responsibilities with regards to water hygiene and legionella.
- Input survey data using TEAMS software on a tablet.
- Undertake routine tank inspections, annual inspections, quarterly shower/spray tap cleaning, TMV servicing and monthly monitoring.
- Undertake clean & disinfections.
- Assist Risk Assessors to carry out legionella risk assessments where required.
- Work within established communication systems to promote the free flow of information.
Desirable experience for the Water Hygiene Technician
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) – Legionella Hot & Cold Systems
- Qualifications in construction (Desirable)
- Holds a current CSCS card or is prepared to immediately attain
- Familiar with relevant construction, health and safety legislation, and risks and hazards associated with asbestos
- Full UK driving license to meet the travel requirements of the role
What’s on offer for the Water Hygiene Technician
An opportunity to join a leading Utilities company who are offering a competitive salary up to £30,000. They offer a great work to life balance and door to door travel paid. The Water Hygiene Technician would also be put on a great pension scheme plus more company benefits.