Air Hygiene Operative (Swindon)
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268280534
Air Hygiene Engineer
Swindon – Up to £23,000
The Executive Network Groups specialist FM division are currently working with a leading National compliance company that is searching for an Air Hygiene Engineer on a full-time permanent basis to operate in the Swindon area. Ideally for this role the applicant will have experience in this field or have come from a similar background.
Duties of the Air Hygiene Engineer responsibilities:
- Kitchen extract and ventilation system cleaning in accordance with TR19 Grease.
- Working safely with oils, fluids, and lubricants.
- Ensure service sheets and documentation is completed and issued on time.
- Supporting the Lead with inspection of the Fire dampers in accordance with BS9999.
- Assist on Installation of access doors into ventilation system in accordance with DW144.
The Air Hygiene Engineer must demonstrate the following:
- Full UK licence
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Teamwork skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Literacy skills including the ability to read manuals
- Personal Attributes
- Be respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Excellent time keeping skills
- £20,000 – £23,000
- Company van
- Development and Training
- Career progression opportunities
If you feel you would be suitable for the Air Hygiene Engineer role please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org