Fire Alarm Engineer
Salary: £42000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268280445
Job Title: Fire Commissioning Engineer
Location: London Area
- £42,000 (basic)
- Company Vehicle
- Overtime opportunity
- CPD training (both in house & external training modules)
- Workplace Pension
- Additional company benefits
- 32 days holiday
- 40-hour week (Mon-Fri)
The Executive Network Groups specialist FM division are currently working with a leading National compliance company that specialises in tailored security system design, supply, installation, commissioning of Fire Alarms and security systems. They are currently looking for an experienced Fire Commissioning Engineer to work on their commercial and industrial contracts. The ideal candidate will have experience in the fire industry and will be responsible for commissioning Fire Alarm Systems.
Responsibilities required for a Fire Commissioning Engineer:
- Commissioning of Fire Alarm & associated systems
- Carry out PPM & reactive maintenance of Fire Alarm & associated systems
- It is essential that you have experience of working within the electrical sector
- It is essential that you have a working knowledge of electrical circuits & measuring devices
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements.
- Gent and Notifier knowledge and experience
If you are interested in the above Fire Commissioning Engineer role, please apply or email ryan.shaw@fmcnetwork
if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.