Salary: £37000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268280432
Executive Network Group are thrilled to present the opportunity for a skilled and experienced Property Manager to join a thriving, well established company in the Four Oaks area of Warwickshire.
Working closely with the Property Director, and a Facilities and Compliance Administrator, you will work to ensure the extensive property portfolio is fit for purpose. This will include locating new properties and the necessary compliance and fit outs, to managing the portfolio on an ongoing basis.
The successful Property Manager will:
- Manage a portfolio of circa 200 offices, nationwide, most of which are leased.
- Read and negotiate and manage leases, working with agents and solicitors, to ensure the lease is fit for purpose.
- Work with internal and external contractors to ensure fit out and any renovations are to company standards, and meet the needs of the office.
- Ensure all compliance checks, and periodical works, are carried out and documented in a timely manner.
- Ensure reactive works are carried out within acceptable timeframes and to high standards.
- Work with the company to implement a new CAFM system, ensuring it meets the current and foreseeable needs of the business, that it is correctly populated, and diligently maintained.
The successful Property Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional IT skills, with extensive experience of CAFM systems.
- Significant demonstrable experience of managing a diverse portfolio of properties on a nationwide basis.
- Excellent attention to detail when reading, negotiating and understanding leases.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst ensuring all compliance works and records are maintained on time by your administration colleagues.
- Experience of start to finish property management processes, from the lease and legal requirements, to fit out including fixtures, fittings and soft furnishings, to Fire, Water, Alarm, Gas and PAT testing etc, through to tenant management.
In return a salary of circa £37,000 - £40,000 is on offer, alongside an opportunity to work with a highly experienced Property Director, within a highly successful business with over 50 years of heritage. Based just off Junction 6 of the M42, where the A45 crosses, this is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Solihull, Knowle, Meriden, Coleshill and surrounds.
Please apply online now or call Claire Male at Executive Network Group for a confidential discussion.