Fire Alarm Installation Engineer
Salary: £38000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268222984
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer for a mobile role to cover the south east.
Work hours: 0800 - 1700 Monday - Friday
To carry out Installation works on both new and existing fire detection and alarm systems, ensuring that local procedures are adhered to.
• To undertake the installation of large and small Fire (Detection Alarms, Aspirating, PA/VA, & FT/DR) & Security (Access Control, CCTV, ANPR, & IDS) systems with the quality of an experienced electrician.
• The role will require the engineer to conduct himself in a safe and professional manner in occupied premises with good communication skills to ensure works are delivered to the customer and employers’ satisfaction.
• Experience and knowledge of Fire & Security systems is beneficial, and a desire to learn new technical skills with a dynamic approach is key.
• Ensure good timekeeping and housekeeping.
• 17 /18TH Edition qualified electrician
• Professional, presentable appearance.
• Good Communication skills.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Administration Skills
• PC literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications
If you’re interested in this Fire Alarm Installation Engineer role please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org