Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268216659
Opportunity to join an expanding business who are offering innovative solutions to customers with patented designed products giving them a key differentiator in the market. This roles comes with huge potential to grow and progress your career with the business. Based in Central London specialising in External Building Restoration and Refurbishment as well and launching new services, the company has a track record of delivering bespoke services to the likes of housing associations, national landmarks, commercial property and property agents.
You will support the operational and commercial function working closely with the Managing Director and Head of Sales utilising your construction experience to support in operation management of projects and commercial tendering and estimating of works. Ensuring projects are completed in line with expectations, quality and budget. Projects range in size from £50,000 to £500,000 and beyond.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Experience in an operational or commercial role with the ability to adapt and desire to progress your career.
• Previous experience in Construction or similar industry.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the external make-up of a building.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Able to adapt and drive positive change.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £45,000 to £55,000 plus company bonus, benefits and career progression.