Operations Manager - Fire & Security
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268216655
The FMC Network are recruiting for an exciting newly created role as a Fire & Security Operations Manager. This is working for a UK wide business and will be responsible for heading up the new division.
Previous experience with Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting etc is essential.
Reporting directly into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring contracts are performing to BAFE standards
• Maintain BAFE accreditation and ensure continued compliance
• Liaise with SMT to bring FA / EL services in house
• Appoint and build your own team of engineers and administration staff
• Work with Bid and Marketing departments to tender future works
• Manage and deliver KPIs
• Manage and have full control of Fire Service P&L
• WIP reporting & debt Manage and oversee all QHSE requirements with QHSE support
We are looking for someone with a strong background in: Contract Management (Electrical bias) Fire detection / Emergency lighting systems / Access Control systems BAFE / BS5266 / BS5893 / FIA / FAS
In return, our client is offering the successful Fire & Security Operations Manager a very competitive salaries and benefit packages inclusive of 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Private Health Care, Life Cover Pension + Vehicle allowance.
If you’re an experienced operations manager within the Fire & Security sector, please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 email@example.com