Project Manager - Construction
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268216651
A customer centric Construction Company are seeking an ambitious Project Manager to join their team in fast paced environment where you will take the lead in managing the operational effectiveness of the team in a growing area of the busines. Taking full ownership of how this department functions and operates to ensure a quality service is delivered to each and every customer.
This role requires someone to bring operational expertise in project driven, fast paced construction projects as well as being customer focussed. Managing project teams and delivery process from point of sale to surveying, schedule of works, project delivery and customer engagement. You will be knowledgeable of building regulations and planning requirements on residential building works to ensure work is carried out in accordance with any requirements to avoid delays and overruns. Essentially you will ensure projects are delivered on time to the customers satisfaction.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Experience in an operational role in construction such as a Site Manager, Project Manager, Contracts Manager or similar role.
• Able to build relationships with customer / clients and be customer focussed in your approach.
• Able to manage workload across multiple projects and teams.
• Strong leadership and team development skills.
• Confidence to take full ownership of this part of the business.
Package will be commensurate with experience and will be in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 plus vehicle, fuel card and bonus.