Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268213016
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per year
A unique opportunity to join a leading Service Provider with a long distinguished history, financial stability and an excellent reputation, this business is looking to continue its development with further expansion and growth in the UK. Due to this growth and focus on commercial activity a new requirement has arisen for a Maintenance Surveyor to join them out of their Birmingham office.
In this role you will be responsible for;
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Allocating and scheduling engineers work
• Keeping track of start and finish time for each job as well as making sure the engineers have arrived on time, ensuring all parts are sourced promptly, and that work is completed in the agreed time estimation.
• When pricing up spares and quotations, there are a set of client specific KPIs to achieve based on turnaround time and various price limits. You will be responsible for ensuring that these KPIs are adhered to, along with client SLAs.
• Ability to maintain excellent communication skills, along with a calm and logical approach and is not fazed about making decisions, especially when it comes to re-planning scheduled work and escalating issues to management.
• Liaising with sales for new tender queries
• Handle telephone and email queries from clients and engineers
• Allocation of the correct engineers and subcontractors, see that tasks are completed within specific timescales
• Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client’s requirements
• Creating and submitting quotations using TABS and various client system
• Develop positive working rapport with all engineers and subcontractors
• Build a positive relationship with suppliers
• Collaborating with clients, procurement and engineers and subcontractors to plan jobs.
Experience Required :
• A good understanding of the mechanical and electrical sector is essential
• Previous experience in a building and maintenance environment, preferably external facing, E.G Supplier/Customer and experience working as a team
• On site experience
• Excellent communication skills
• A good knowledge of all Microsoft software
• Strong time management skills – ability to multitask and prioritise your own workloads
• Analysis of information, and the capabilities to summarise key facts to convey to clients and engineers / subcontractors
• Excellent organisational with a thorough approach to detail