Salary: £22000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268210415
Midlands and North
£22,000 + Vehicle
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding SME during an exciting period of growth. They are currently seeking to appoint a new Cleaning Supervisor to manage a small team across Staffordshire and parts of the North West.
The business specialises in providing cleaning services to the construction sector. They work with some of the largest building companies in the UK and are keen to develop and expand their market presence further. They have a fantastic reputation in the market and are renowned for the excellent service they deliver. Having been established for over 11 years they have an excellence presence in the Midlands but future growth will see further expansion in to the North and South of the UK.
In the role of Cleaning Supervisor your main responsibility is to ensure the high quality of cleaning standards across the portfolio.
Responsibilities also include:
· Preparation of cleaning schedules
· Management of all cleaners
· Carry out regular inspections
- Quality Control
· Preparing and managing staff rotas
- Monitor & Audit
· Managing holidays and sickness
The ideal candidate should have the following skills/Experience:
· Minimum of 2 years previous Cleaning Supervisory experience
· BICS desirable but not essential
- Successful candidate must drive
· To have a knowledge of Health and Safety
For further details please apply direct to email@example.com