Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 233102288
You have the opportunity to join a leading 5 star house builder as a Technical Coordinator working as part of their Cambridgeshire division. With a commitment to continuous improvement and supporting career development this is truly a great place to build a longstanding career.
As part of the Technical team you will be responsible ensuring all information to suit the project Programme, liaising with various departments within the organisation to provide information flow. Coordinating all technical information from inception to completion and co-ordinating with design consultants, obtaining building control approvals and discharging planning conditions. This role has varied responsibilities in supporting the Technical team and wider business to include the likes of, preparing technical specifications, preparing design programmes, Overseeing NHBC/Building Regulations applications, liaising with key departments and subcontractors, amongst many others.
Ideal candidate requirements:
• Previous experience working with a volume housebuilder
• Industry qualification such as, Civil/Building Engineer, Construction related degree or HNC/HND in built environment
• Experience of using AutoCAD
• Understand and work to predevelopment programmes
• Good technical knowledge of both house and flat construction
• Working knowledge of Building Regulations
You will receive basic salary of £40,000 to £45,000 plus comprehensive benefits package to include car and bonus.