Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 233102274
An innovative and customer centric Construction Company are seeking an Operations Director to drive operational effectiveness within this rapid growth business. This role requires someone to bring operational expertise in project driven, fast paced construction projects with a proven track record of process overhaul and tangible efficiencies. This will be a varied role managing many facets within the company to include project pre-commencement, goods requisitioning and supply chain, construction delivery teams, and aftercare, although this can grow to additional functions depending on experience. Ensuring projects are delivered on time to the customers satisfaction.
You will work closely with the Managing Director to review current processes and procedures and have the opportunity to take the lead in driving positive change, adapting processes to match the needs of the business and evolve them as the company continues to grow and reach ambitious goals. Therefore, you will both embrace and champion new ideas and ways of working. Key measures and drivers will be customer satisfaction, completions, zero defects, efficiencies and cost savings.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Track record of leading a Operational function within the Construction industry.
• Experience working in a fast paced, multi project environment.
• Strong leadership and development skills, playing the team to their strengths and spotting opportunities for internal development.
• Previously held a comparable senior role at Head of or Director level.
• Able to demonstrate process improvement and tangible benefits achieved.
• Share the values of a customer first approach and ideally have already worked within a customer centric business.
• Experience working in a heavily subcontract led business would be ideal.
• Commercial and supply chain exposure would also be advantageous.
Package will be commensurate with experience and will be in the region of £70,000 to £80,000.
To discuss this opportunity in full confidence, please contact Philip While.