Senior Mechanical Project Manager
Salary: £62000 - £68000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 233102269
With the world of Construction still very strongly turning, there are lots of new and exciting opportunities out there! This could be the one for you .....
A successful and busy M&E Contractor based in Birmingham are now seeking a Senior Mechanical Project Manager.
You will oversee various High End Residential and Commercial projects in and around the Midlands and London, value range between £5M / £30M. Building and maintaining the relationships with all clients, where this reroutable business is granted a strong pipeline of repeat business really is key and and a MUST.
The chosen individual for this Senior position will have experience within the following ;
- Holding regular progress meetings and producing timely progress reports.
- Site Manager & Engineer management & development
- Managing labour resources against programme.
- Keeping of site files and ensuring up to date.
- Production of RAMs
- Monitoring standard of sub-contractor workmanship
- Closely managing programme of works
- Site cost control
You will possess the required SMSTS cert for this role and ideally over 5 years experience within a same or similar position
This leading M&E Contractor recognises excellent performance and rewards each employee generously with salary increase, promotion and annual bonus.
Please contact Laura Ruben to discuss on 07500908977 or E : email@example.com